#lettertomyself



Dear self,

2017 a year full of contradictions,
Yessss, a year of change indeed, as always.
A year with ups and and many downs. Some stories came to an end and new stories are about to begin. Then i know, tt’s called life.

In 2017 I discovered myself in different ways.
I learned that it’s true what they say, what’s meant for me will always find me. What’s not will always pass me by.
I’ve learned that letting go is giving me more than my own expectation even its so hard, like letting go your flaws, your partner flaws, your imperfect life because nobody perfect.
I realized sometimes laughing at yourself and at certain situations you’re in is necessary. Laugh! Laugh so much until you cry and let it all out.
Your heart will feel so much lighter.

I learned that my worth has nothing to do with how other people treat me. I mean so!! I don’t really care anymore about others with their hobby  ‘judging’ or ‘labeling’ me with their own mind. In fact it says everything about the state they’re in. It’s okay to cut them off and move on. My happiness doesn’t depends on someone else. No one can ever made a difference by being like everyone else (The Greatest Showman), that’s a big deal!
However, i wish them love and light to guide them through whatever it is they’re dealing with. Trust me, they need it.

I realized my sensitivity is my power. Trust your instincts. Trust your intuition. They’re your compass and your radar.
Whenever i feel lost a new path to finding myself always appears.
I learned that whatever life throws at me i am more than capable to deal with it. Even if it’s in my own dramatic and theatrical way.
Knowing i can always trust myself gives me so much comfort and confidence.
I found out self love will always be a work in progress. I will always have my self respect and self worth to help me love myself better.
2017 is the year i fell more in love with my family and my future.
This year gave me so much opportunity to reflecting all the things pass through. 
Its giving me more awareness about the meaning of family and love of my life. 
When too hard to got something, when too hard to reach something. 

I trust that 2018 will lead me (closer) to where i need to be in life. Yasssss, too much think i wanna do this year, too much dream being closer.

Last but not least,
I thank Jesus for always having my back. 
For always protecting and guiding me even though too much flaws in my life. Knowing He hears and sees me gives me all the comfort I could ask for.
I take past years’ beautiful and valuable lessons with me to 2018.
May 2018 be a year filled with light, guidance, good health, love and peace. Have a blessed year ahead filled with beautiful and magical moments. 

Regard,

FIE

#lettertomyself
#januarybelike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

journal-journey

AMPUNI KAMI YA TUHAN #PENGAMPUNAN

kebahagiaan (part dua)